• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

heads up about N3DG

well Dennis....whats it going to be??

are you willing to settle this like a gentleman and meet me at your local police station or are you going to hide like the low-life ,piece of shit scumbag theif that you and I both know you are?

well which is it Dennis???

is it a "scratched up dirty distorted" radio or is it " is She is Super Clean and comes from an Estate of a Very Caring Electrical Engineer who just kept her on his shelf. She Receives Hot & Sensitively; you may not find a cleaner PANASONIC RF-4900 RECEIVER in this condition and with AC power cable and Ferrite Antenna included. Even the Battery Compartment is Clean & Like New, Very Sharp !

I cannot fault the receiver in any way, all bands receive very well with Robust, Crispy Clear Audio, all switches and knobs are fully functional and precise with no static, and the tuning as expected is smooth, it appears to work quite perfectly.
All lamps function as does the S-Meter and it sure is a Top Performer for you and cosmetically it is very nice and clean as you can see." as quoted from your ad fpr the VERY SAME one I sold you??

NICE PANASONIC RF-4900 RF4900 AM FM HAM SHORTWAVE RADIO - eBay (item 380267637504 end time Sep-19-10 10:11:58 PDT)

fucking low-life scum......just remember...one day you will rook the wrong person and they won't be as nice as I have

Wow...that last post tells it all as to the type of character this guy is. Sorry to hear about your misfortune Bioman, but thank you for bringing this to the attention of the forum members. I have put a block on his ebay user name so he cannot bid on any of my auctions. I'm going to do the same with any other user names verified to be his. Karma is a motherfu.... I'm sure he will get what's coming to him.

As an afterthought, perhaps admin can make this a sticky so it is readily availbe for viewing and doesn't get buried...

i sure thank you for the heads up also........but most of all ....im sure glad its not me having to keep looking over my shoulder everywhere i go for knowing i ripped someone off and the guy i ripped off has my address, name, and knows everything about me....This guy must have kahonnas bigger then the ones that drag behind my chevy 2500 HD ....thanks again for the heads up ! AND HE USED A CHURCH.....THE GOOD LORD DOESNT HAVE TO COME DOWN TO DO DAMAGE ....JUST A REMINDER !

I almost got "HAD" one time.

I bought and paid for an FT-102. To another Ham in the Midwest.

I even recieved an USPS tracking number.

I never recieved a transciever. Thankful I paid through paypal. So while I was waiting for the dispute to get settled. I contacted the local police department in this "hams" city, reported Internet fraud, yes police department now have internet fraud, departments. I also contacted the F.B.I. as this crossed over statelines and it was considered Felony fraud.

I was suprised when I recieved a phone call from a detective in this "hams" town, they are investigating and seems this person has been frauding people for a while, on flea bay and craigs list.

Long story short paypal refunded my money as this so called "ham" did not reply to the dispute.

I recieved another phone call from the local police department. The so called "Ham" is serving time for thier actions.
Since I was a victim I was notified.

NOW the twist, it was not the "HAM" it is his ex-wife using his call sign advertising amateur equipment and committing fraud. Just goes to show everything is not as it seems.

Bioman make a phone call to this guys local police department, you might be suprised at the results of the conversation.

I almost got "HAD" one time.

I bought and paid for an FT-102. To another Ham in the Midwest.

I even recieved an USPS tracking number.

I never recieved a transciever. Thankful I paid through paypal. So while I was waiting for the dispute to get settled. I contacted the local police department in this "hams" city, reported Internet fraud, yes police department now have internet fraud, departments. I also contacted the F.B.I. as this crossed over statelines and it was considered Felony fraud.

I was suprised when I recieved a phone call from a detective in this "hams" town, they are investigating and seems this person has been frauding people for a while, on flea bay and craigs list.

Long story short paypal refunded my money as this so called "ham" did not reply to the dispute.

I recieved another phone call from the local police department. The so called "Ham" is serving time for thier actions.
Since I was a victim I was notified.

NOW the twist, it was not the "HAM" it is his ex-wife using his call sign advertising amateur equipment and committing fraud. Just goes to show everything is not as it seems.

Bioman make a phone call to this guys local police department, you might be suprised at the results of the conversation.

Yup, just ask littledog and 669 in Binghamton Ny.

OUCH!!! Bio what happened there??

honestly Tony I have no idea!

I guess since he is banned everywhere else it was the only avenue to bad mouth me before everyone else also knows the truth about what a crook he is.....

I'm NOT the person who left him that feedback.....

likely (in MY opinion) is that someone else he rooked is harassing him and he just wants to point fingers at me since it was the radio I sold him.

I'm guessing that they picked that rig since it was the only thing of value that he was selling and they did it just to fuck with him......

HOWEVER like I said it WAS NOT ME and I will call ebay if my callsign is not removed

I wouldnt harass him online anyhow.....I have his street address as well as only being an hour away..hell there's days I take the harley out and ride farther than that just to get lunch

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.