• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Help a confused "noob" understand a few things.

The wave shows its stable but why is it that way? Why is it shown with only 3 peaks and 2 valleys

Because of the time base they've chosen on the oscilloscope and the frequency of the waveform being measured. If you go learn how oscilloscopes work then it'll become clear what is going on. If you alter the time base from what they've chosen you'll end up showing more full waveforms but they'll be narrower and you'll lose detail at the very top of the peaks and troughs or you can change it the other way but then you'll most likely not even get a single full wave shown.

An oscilloscope by the way won't show harmonics, you need a different bit of kit for that, a spectrum analyser. An oscilloscope displays voltage against time, a spectrum analyser displays voltage against frequency.

I'm sure some of it is labor but damn......320 business days later my radio will ship?

That's crazy.
I ordered my SS9900 from the UK and
4 days from them handing it to the shipper in england @ 10 am it landed on my front porch in Califorina at 7 pm in the evening.
No way in hell am I gonna pay for a radio and wait a year to see it
Total Bullshit.
If the radio is so shitty out of the box that it has to have that much work done to it before you can use the dam thing.........
You are buying the wrong radio.
Of course it's just my opinion...........

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated