• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HELP...I can't find this connector!

Blackcat630

Apr 2, 2013
Central Illinois
Hopefully someone might have one of these male "Jones" style connectors lying around that they would like to turn loose of?? It is an older Yaesu G800s rotor. I'm really trying to avoid moding the control box JUST cause I can't find this elusive connector. Yaesu no longer carries this connector and no one else commercially produces these do to the pin pattern that yaesu used....attached is a pic of the back of the box and a pic of the manual. Any help locating one of these would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Attachments

• 20140526_131223-1.jpg
    20140526_131223-1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 376
  • 20140526_131200-1.jpg
    20140526_131200-1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 268

Thanks for the replies. I think I will probably just change it out to the newer style molex connector. Shouldn't be to hard of a project.

I just replace them with "flat" automotive trailer wiring connectors.......

works great and is water proof too.**Jump_im**

I have several six pin Jones plugs but not with one pin aligned like that. I would change it out to a Molex connector like Yaesu uses now.

Im with C.K. on this, You are better off doing away with that old Cinch connector there pretty much obsolete and there nothing wrong with an updat to modernize and simplify things for future reference its would be a simple cut and matchup with going with modern Molex style plugs one end at a time and match up ;)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.