• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Help on amp plans

lerch256

Dec 6, 2010
Bama
Hello I was wondering if anyone still has a link to the 1-16 pill amp plans download. I have an old gray 200 base that I wanna use with a copper board to build a amp thanks very much 73's

They are on this forum inside of an old thread with the title "amp plans" you will have to go towards the last of the pages as the early download links are no longer viable.

EDIT: The title of the thread was actually "Linear CookBook", sorry.

Last edited:
Thanks I have been looking in old threads at the different links but so far they have been unusable links no longer at the url but I'll search it again maybe one will work

Thanks I have been looking in old threads at the different links but so far they have been unusable links no longer at the url but I'll search it again maybe one will work

https://yadi.sk/d/pxm94B8Ni35oV
since the old hoster demanded money here's a new one.
it would not download in firefox on linux without making an account for me and needed opera instead. so if it won't download install opera or try ie or make an account.
Link. I found this on the forum, posted by another member; the link is not mine, nor are the files.... I am simply re-posting information found in this thread.

I hope that helps you lerch256, 73.
-LeapFrog

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.