• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

help with a cb jerk

ethomas

MudDuck
Nov 30, 2008
North MS
We have a guy in our town that all he does is stay on cb and find where we talk and key down and play music. We can power up and talk over him but i know i cant put a stop to him. so i might give him a dose of his own. I have some old radios i would like to make a toy with a tone that would realy be hard to talk over and one got any ideas.:whistle:

youll just be adding to the problem and may inspire him to buy a bigger amp to be a bigger ass hole .

get some marijuana seeds . sneak up to his house at nite and plant them on his property . wait a month and call the cops and let them know hes growing weed . of course do it from a pay phone .

If you know who he is and where he lives invite the police over and get this guy going and you'll have your proof, nothing say stop like having your tax dollars work for you.

Disorderly conduct the West Bend and Milwaukee Wisconsin city police used to hand these citations out alot. :LOL:

youll just be adding to the problem and may inspire him to buy a bigger amp to be a bigger ass hole .

get some marijuana seeds . sneak up to his house at nite and plant them on his property . wait a month and call the cops and let them know hes growing weed . of course do it from a pay phone .
What's a 'pay phone'?
:D
Never see them any more...

pin his coax if itsexternally mounted. if not, get a walky talky get close to him and lock it down see how he feels.

That jammer might work but need more power he is about 8 miles from me. He is one of these people that gets a check from the gov. just a low life

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.