• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

hes back at it again!

No, he is just an idiot looking for attention. Plain and simple. No matter what someone says in the Q&A on the auction he simply responds "Thank you for your comment" and that's it. Last time he had that I called him a fool and an idiot and he responded "Thank you for your comment".

Reactions: 1 person
and in what way does that affect my life? it doesn't ;) i just shut off the computer & turn on my radio....or was that the other way around.....

Reactions: 1 person
Don't you have to pay ebay some sort of fee if you sell an item? If someone wanted to be a butt and decided to bid on his item eventhough they had no intention of buying it would the seller still have to pay ebay a fee for selling that item?

Don't you have to pay ebay some sort of fee if you sell an item? If someone wanted to be a butt and decided to bid on his item eventhough they had no intention of buying it would the seller still have to pay ebay a fee for selling that item?

The final value fee is 10% after the item is payed for, then there is the pay-pal fees, listing fees, and final value shipping fees. Problem is if you don't pay e-bay will penalize you and refund him all his fees so the item can be re-listed. So no that would not work.

What I can't understand, is all the trouble this guy went to taking pictures of the Amp, and all the trouble he went to setting up the Ad, and Youtube video knowing no one is going to bid or buy the thing at that price...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated