• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

hi all :)

babyblue

Sep 12, 2005
uk
ok so who is still here that rembers me :)

b4byblue74

hope you are all ok, and all doing well

so is there any one else from the uk on here ?

anyway i just wanted to say hello, and its good to see this site is still here and running well :)

ann

Hello Ann, Glad to see you are back. I remember you from the old forum.

As for Charger,Sandman and the others.

Charger sold the forum and stuff about a year ago.And no longer comes on the forum.It has changed hands a couple times now and Moleculo has it and everything with the club.

As for sandman he still comes around some.

And for alot of the others, Some are here and some havent been around in a long time. But some are slowly comeing around.Would love to see them all come back and enjoy the forum.

i knew dean was moveing on, but i though he still might be a visitor :(,

but its good to see there are some names i rember still here :)

No Ann He isnt even a visitor here no more.

The last I seen him was about three months ago when his mom passed. And he told me there he doewsnt even have a computer. I even heard that from the guy that bought it all.

And yes it is nice to see alot of the members that are still here. Would be nice to get all the members that were here trough the years.

We have also got alot of new members that are great..

randy can you do me a favour, if you see dean again can you pass on my good wishes and sympathies.

but hello to every one :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.