• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HOW ABOUT JUST A CW FORUM???

K8PG,

I think we get the idea that you are not into contesting and thats fine. I share your opinions that contesting is just a quick exchange of 5/9 and back to QRZ. Not my cup of tea.

But I share the notion that there are many who enjoy contesting so I say, live and let live. Fortunately, the contests are well published and you know in advance when they will occur, so it is part of the hobby to allow others to have their fun on the bands too.

I won't slam contesters as some sort of evil, because it doesn't fit with the true spirit of ham radio, which is to allow room for everyone to find what is of interest to them.

I have a feeling that section is going to be deader than the carolina cyclone section.

Do you have to post in code? It's not really a CW forum unless that is a requirement. That will also keep the code/no code debate out of there.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.