• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How many hams on the Worldwide Radio Forum?

Took 2,3 on Mar 24th, got my call yesterday. Missed extra by one question, though, I didn't study for that at all. I'll knock that one out soon.

Years of putting it off after a bunch of angry old men instructors pissed me off when I tried to get going back in the 80's. I made the mistake of pulling up to the class with a CB antenna on my truck.

One of them greeted me at the door with this nasty rant about CB'ers Didn't say hello, nothing, just started on his tirade. I lasted about three classes and told them to shove it. They were inhospitable the whole time. Figured why make the effort to talk to *them*. 11m treated me well for a long while

My solace is based on the fact they are long dead by now and I'm back on the air after a number of years away from radio in general. It's good to be back.

glad there is no code

I'm still alive and kicking. I am a General now and yes i am glad there is no code!

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.