• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How Many HR-2510/2600 & Lincoln Owners Are There On Here

W

WalshU

Re: How Many HR-2510/2600 & Lincoln Owners Are There On

Will soon (hopefully) own both a 2510 and a Lincoln!!!! (already have the 2510, waiting on the lincoln!)

--------------------------------

wucdx66.jpg

</p>

I've got one (HR-2510) with an old Turner+3B and I love it!

clublincoln.gif
</p>

Ok, lets hear it, how many are there on this forum that own any of these radios?

newcharger69.gif
</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/ucharger383.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Charger383</A> at: 5/2/02 9:51:41 am

Two Lincoln's, chipswitch, sp1, channel guard on both.

Jerry
CDX350
TW350
</p>

1 HR-2510 here...channel mod & ext. speaker jack, using it as a base unit. Gonna get an AM swing mod done soon.... Got a Turner +3 mic arriving today WOOHOOO!

Moleculo

</p>

Have two Hr2510,one for parts one working,also have a Hr2600 that has to be my favorite.Both radios been chipswitch and Channel guarded. Along with most of Rogerbirds mods and my local radio techs alignments and a Clear speech external speaker, in my opinion nothing in this price range beats it.

Tbone713

</p>

Come Thursday I should join the rank's of you guy's! "Hawk"

DLH Panama City Beach, Fla. CDX 120</p>

Should have my 2510 tomorrow. Then it goes out to ???? for a channel mod, tune, talkback remove, etc.

</p>

I love my 2510 very much, but have it up for sale now to make room for a different radio. It is listed in the for sale section.

767sig3.gif
</p>

It finaly arrived Friday afternoon and i've been playing with it a little. First thing I noticed about the radio is it's not real user friendly while driving if you change back and forth from AM to SSB like I do. The only fault of the radio as i've seen so far. I didn't get any instruction's with the radio when it came in the mail so i've been spearimentin wit it! I have ALOT of questions about operating the radio but i'm too tired to type so i'll spearment some more and have more question's for ya'll later. "Hawk"!

Thank's Bobby, that's awful nice of you to do that for me! Seen you on this and other forums but never conversed with you. Hope to DX with you so i can hear what my radio sounds like. Here's my add: Don Hawkins...220 San Gabriel St....Panama City Beach, Fla 32413 Thank's again, Don.

P.S. Will pay you what it cost!

Thank's alot Bobby, and same goes here also!!! Linetest, thank you also but i'm webtv handicapped and couldn't get it.

Got it Friday afternoon. Thank's again Bobby! "Hawk"

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.