• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How NOT TO Go Deer Hunting

I can't stand to hear a 'I had to track it' story. That's ignorance. If you don't have a shot, don't try it. Meat from an animal that had to be tracked, or was ran by dogs, is tough.

I once worked with a Danish Rig Engineer that made rifles and was an avid hunter. He only shot big bore rifles and got the most satisfaction out of 'dropping ze anchor' on a deer or hog.

I like the way you think Brake!! (y)

And Duster Rabbit season opened the first here...Bugs and Roger better watch out !! <can not stand it>

I live on the edge of town and only have a 15 minute walk along RR tracks before I hit the best rabbit hunting around. I've been using the same area since I was 10 years old. Seems like all the squirrels have moved into town. We have a huge Red Oak and a Walnut tree in our yard. I've eyed a few big ones, but I cut them some slack.

My mom really likes squirrel meat, but I really enjoy Rabbit and Grouse the most. Taking my neighbors 3 boys with me this year 11-16 y/o, should be a hoot.

My mom really likes squirrel meat
Should Invite her to one of the weekend BBQ`s here.

Jeff

Attachments

• 306536_463718986982780_2583776_n.jpg
    306536_463718986982780_2583776_n.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.