• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How to change my name to my handle?

Hmm. I guess it’s to much to ask a question and expect an answer.

Nah, I’ll leave it like it is, no other choice it seems. I asked a question and nobody wants to answer it or the appropriate person hasn’t seen it yet. No big deal.

I could say more but I won’t.

Well did it ever occur to you that maybe I am busy with my life. My life extends outside this forum and anybody that expects an answer within a few hours is either delusional or or somewhat self-important thinking that the world is waiting to answer their beckon call. As you said in a post above, I could say more but I won’t.
I don't have the final say about how the site is managed only how it is run on a day to day basis. There are things I disagree with but have no control over what the owner wants. Things take time to get admin answers on. Posting a question and then shortly after saying "Hmm. I guess it’s to much to ask a question and expect an answer" only shows your true character. It also shows mine in that it simply makes me want to wait even longer to respond. Like it or not that's life. Speaking of life I have one outside this forum and have to get back too it.

Ok, you spoke you mind on it, now I’ll take my turn. And I mean this in the nicest way possible and I’m not trying to further irritate you.

I think you came in here already ticked at me because I posted a few things in another thread that I thought was funny, I wasn’t trying to be racist at all. And if that offended you or anyone else, I’ll be big enough to offer my apology for it. I’ll try to not let that happen again.

I agree you have a life outside this forum, I believe every single person here does. Maybe some of us spend more time here than others, I’m sure that happens. I haven’t expected you personally to see to my needs, wants or desires here. I certainly don’t think I’m all that important, I’m no better than you and you’re certainly not any better than me. You’re a staff member, I’m not, that’s the only difference between you and me here. Again, maybe you were just already set off with me before you came in this thread. It kinda appears that way by looking at your answer WRONG towards me.

I don’t think you know me well enough to judge my character, I don’t know you well enough to judge you either. I said what I said with the HMM in it because you came in here and changed a user name and didn’t say a word to me about my question. I guess saying you couldn’t help me with that or it was being looked into was too much to ask of you or just more of me thinking I’m self important.

I’ve not tried to be hateful you Captain Kilowatt, I haven’t tried to irritate you either. You take all the time you want to respond to me, if at all. And sir, if you’re gonna be hateful to me, I’d really rather you ignored me and didn’t respond at all.

I know how a forum is ran, I’ve owned one before and I’ve moderated on another. I also realize you have a personal life, as do the other staff and members. I’m not sure what I did that left a bad taste in your mouth but it seems like you don’t like me none too much.

I don’t want to argue with you anymore, didn’t want to in the first place and didn’t want to have words period. Thanks for you input and clarification on this matter, I’ll try to stay out of your way and not irritate you again.

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated