• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How to change my name to my handle?

I searched it both ways, it comes up with either spelling, whether the B is capitalized or not. I don't think that really matters but I'm not a staff member or whatever so what do I know?

Maybe an Admin will step in and they can get you the name you want, Kilowatt did what was within his power, I don't think staff can delete inactive accounts but maybe they can?? Beats me.

Na.... this is just fine. Redbeard is my nickname for about 30 years now and U812 is the outlaw call sign I use. I'm happy, besides wasn't really expecting anything to change. You've helped me on another site where I had questions about a 148GTL that's wacked.

Oh yeah? Well if I helped you, I'm glad I could. If you're happy with your user name, that's all that matters. I'd like mine changed and my question still stands. We'd send out emails and tell the people if they didn't log in within a certain amount of time that their account would be deleted, I figured that happened here too but I guess not, haha.

I'm sure that happened to my "LifeInvader" account in the afore mentioned. Had a girlfriend call me while back from NC asking why I didn't show up on FB. Thinking I had blocked her.

It does. It happens or it does on some forums and stuff. We'd have people join just to gain access to certain sections and then never come back again. I've even done that before on radio forums that require you to register to view certain sections. I think it's kinda dumb to require that because then once you see what you were hopefully looking for, you're gone. If it was just 6 months or maybe a year then I could see not deleting the account, we'd send out that email and wait, no response then the account got wiped out.

Captain Kilowatt, sir, would it be possible to change my user name to L2 ?

L2
is my CB handle. Wasn't thinking ahead and I really enjoy this forum. Thanks

Nah, I’ll leave it like it is, no other choice it seems. I asked a question and nobody wants to answer it or the appropriate person hasn’t seen it yet. No big deal.

I could say more but I won’t.

Nah, I’ll leave it like it is, no other choice it seems. I asked a question and nobody wants to answer it or the appropriate person hasn’t seen it yet. No big deal.

I could say more but I won’t.

Just settle down...it's being discussed...L2's request was granted...other issues involved presently.
All the Best
Gary

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt
Thank you but I’m not upset. I’ll be happy either way. It’s not gonna change my opinion of this place or cause me not to post here.

I’m outspoken. I guess sometimes that’s bad. Yea I derail threads, I say things most people won’t, just think. But most of it is just BS’ing for the lulz. Every now and then I actually say something helpful, or I think I do, sometimes maybe?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.