• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How To Hijack A Drive-Thru With A CB

Even if changing the crystal put you in the right frequency range, most drive-thru's use FM, not AM. You wouldn't be able to understand what is being said and they wouldn't be able to understand you. The antenna is the wrong length for that frequency range, so the CB would cut the power way back, and the output filtering in a CB won't let much out in that range, either.

These guys used a regular ham HT and then made a funny video trying to convince everyone it would work with a toaster.

most drive-thru's use FM, not AM.

The only person that is qualified to verify if this is true or not is AMPOWER.

Last I heard he was working the Drive-Thru at Long John Silvers. I do believe that would qualify him as an expert in this field.

The only person that is qualified to verify if this is true or not is AMPOWER.

Last I heard he was working the Drive-Thru at Long John Silvers. I do believe that would qualify him as an expert in this field.
Yes I concur also, this position would give AMPOWER first hand experience if anyone were to have it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.