• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How to tell if this list of frequencies is up to date?

JohnnyScience

Jun 10, 2011
I found this list of frequencies and I love the format of having every frequencies labeled & in a nice, easy to print list.

But how to tell if this list is up to date? (at least reasonably & fairly up to date, I realize things can change all the time)

If not, where can I get a list in a format exactly like that to easily print up & keep for quick reference?

http://www.panix.com/~clay/scanning/frequencies/states/oh/cleveland.txt

I just thought you wanted to have something to compare to. The link I posted, will have the most up to date list.

I just looked at your list and I can tell it's very old, pulled from an old bbs server, lol.

Low band fire frequencies, ancient stuff right there. I'd just use your list for reminiscent purposes.

I'm not really into scanning. I'm a retired FF/Paramedic. I had to constantly listen to district wide radio traffic. Plus, I would dispatch from time to time. I can't stand to listen to a scanner anymore, just drives me nuts.

Anyway, you should be able to download a .dat file from there/somewhere that has your list with tags. Radio Shack use to give out local lists.

Might be a scanner junky on here that can shower you with useful stuff.

Nice, thanks for the info. I will try to find a download .dat file on that website.

In the mean time if a seasoned scanner could help out a newb, it would be greatly appreciated.

I just want to print out a nice small hard copy of all of the frequencies to put in the BOB. The website is a great resource, but we may not always be able to connect to the internet or have it working period, so just trying to prepare.

I have a 2012/2013 Repeater book too. I will probably update it for the 2014/2015.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.