• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Howdy....been a loooooong time

Man, I haven't seen Hook948 on here in a month of sundays. Good to see you on my friend. IM me and we'll do a 40 meter sched sometime. Lookin forward to it. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.
Ed

Thanks for the welcome guys. Feels good to be back and see all you guys for sure. While I don't work 27Mhz anymore, I may listen in if you guys have a contest. BOY Those were FUN! ED, It wont be long now and we can get together on 40. I'm stringing up a horizontal loop next weekend that should work fine for local contacts. As soon as the code is dropped, I'm off to the VE's with my $14 :D

Hello Mike, Glad to hear from you my friend...

Everone telling war stories, I remember a time when
I met this guy on his way to my place.

I had been talking him in for some time and when I seen
him in his pickup, I could not help but wonder Where is his Antenna :)

I believe that you told me that you had gotten this base of
an antenna out of the junk yard. Needless to say I was amazed
and of course the I-Max 2000 on the ground next to side of the house was another one.

Hope the trip was worthwhile for you :roll:

Looking foward to catching you on 20 meters soon.

Best Regards,
John

BTW, Today is Christmas, Merry Christmas to you and all
the forum members and their family.

I still have that "Junkyard" antenna. I also still have the Eagle 500 and all the spare tubes I got from you that day ;) Good to see you posting again. I guess we both needed a little break from things. Heck I look forward to a QSO with you anytime. Maybe even another eye ball QSO sometime. Merry Christmas

fasteddy said:
Man, I haven't seen Hook948 on here in a month of sundays. Good to see you on my friend. IM me and we'll do a 40 meter sched sometime. Lookin forward to it. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.
Ed

HOLY COW I havent seen Fasteddy on here in longer than a month of Sundays!!!!!!!!!

We all need to set up a sked, I know some of them Icoms will not make the trip or may burn up but we can try! :p :D :LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.