• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HR2600 For Sale

jdchet

Jan 19, 2002
Rootstown, Ohio
I have a Doc's tuned HR2600 for sale. It has had larger final installed along with cooling fan, clarifier is opened up, ext speaker jack, etc. This is a real nice talking radio. Condition is good with a couple of scratches and scuffs but nothing out of the ordinary considering it's age. Will come with power cord, stock mic, mobile bracket (no mounting knobs, can't find 'em!).
Asking $170 plus shipping. Would prefer PayPal, but I would be willing to work something else out.

100_1771-1.jpg

All pics can be seen at link below

HR2600 pictures by jdchet - Photobucket

Thanks for looking!
JD

The radio was converted to 11 meter with a HR2510 chip. Doc's Electronics did all of the work on this radio. I believe Doc put in a Chipswitch socket but there were no Chipswitch chips available at the time he worked on the radio. It covers 26.000 to 29.999 as can be seen in the pics I posted on Photobucket. Thanks for looking.

JD

Hr 2600

Sold ! Pending your phone call !
Just a question or two then will
use paypal. Thanx. Ron @ 205-299-4650

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.