• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HR2600 RIT mod

Puzzle

Apr 15, 2005
I would like to do this mod,but am having trouble locating jumper 13 (jv77) for the 8 volt source.I can,t find a picture anywhere for this.Any help is appreciated.Thanks

JV77

It is just behind the 6 pin wire connector on the Left front side of the Main PCB next to the 8v Regulator that is Mounted on the Chassi. to the left of the 3 diodes.

Measure it for 8v (I get 7.8v)

>
>
>
... _____ ^ ^ ^
............[0|0|0|0|0|0]

Roger

there are several places to take the 8v, i remove the pin from the plug slip a diode in the pin banded end to wire and connect straight to the track comming from the regulator on side of radio, that way it can be easily put back to stock and no cut wires, it also keeps the voltage close to original rit volts which keeps near exactly the same shift range and does not move the rit centre frequency much, that has always worked 100% for me on the lincolns and emperors.

Thank You both for the replies.That is exactly what I needed to know.People like yourselves are what make this hobby easy and enjoyable.....
Thanks Again
Puzzle

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.