1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

I am looking to sell my stuff.

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by Chris Cross, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Chris Cross

Chris Cross New Member

I have a HR2600 with chipswitch , 5010 with extra's, Uniden 2830 from Europe tweaked, Vintage Avanti Sigma 5/8 wave model AV-170 base antenna all original and still being used, silver eagle, icom 2300h brand new used 10 minutes, workman watt/swr meter, 50' coax very good condition. plus a few small things.

357magnum and Shadetree Mechanic like this.

2. Tallman

Tallman W9WDX Amateur Radio Member, KW4YJ EXTRA class

Cost?

357magnum, binrat and Eldorado828 like this.
  3. kopcicle

kopcicle Sr. Member

cost and pics

Tallman and 357magnum like this.
  4. 2315 Robert

2315 Robert Grateful

We, the willing
    Led by the unknowing
    Are doing the impossible
    For the ungrateful
    We have done so much
    For so long
    With so little
    We are now qualified
    To do anything
    With nothing

RT431 likes this.
  5. Radioman1

Radioman1 W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member

Your asking price for the 2600? Have the old caps be changed out? THANKS

6. Chris Cross

Chris Cross New Member

Yes the old caps have been replaced. All of my radio's were worked on by Tom Bridge other wise known as "DOC" he lived in the bflo ny area. he was the only one to touch any of my stuff. He was an ACE with radio's

7. Chris Cross

Chris Cross New Member

As for a price, i'm asking 300.00$ I paid 200.00 for the radio all done up and 200.00 for the chip. He made my radio's "bullet proof" as he put it. everything has been gone over.

8. Chris Cross

Chris Cross New Member

I don't own a cell phone so pics are not possible and all of the radio's have been gone through by Tom Bridge. Price 300.00 for hr2600 200.00 for 2510 and i'm not sure on the 2830 because it's a rare radio and it had tester finals put in it with matched pair to go in it but Tom passed last year and he didn't let his wife know about them so I lost out on 100.00 bucks. all she needs is a new pair, everything else has been gone through and has been made bullet proof as he use to say. I.m not sure on the antenna, I guess if the price sounds fair then it would be sold.

9. Chris Cross

Chris Cross New Member

300.00 for hr2600, I paid 200.00 for radio and 200.00 for chip. it needs nothing and Tom Bridge did all of my work and he went through everything. 200.00 for 2510 and not sure on the 2830 because it's very rare and came from Europe, had test finals in it and they just wore out about 3 months ago. I had bought new finals but Tom passed last year and he never let his wife know about them, so I lost 100.00 bucks on that one. not too sure on antenna, I guess if I feel it's a fair price then I will let it go.

357magnum likes this.
  10. Chris Cross

Chris Cross New Member

$300.00 for HR2600, needs nothing everything has been gone through by Tom Bridge.
    $200.00 for 2510
    I'm not sure on 2830, it's rare and from Europe and had test finals in it but they stopped working 3 months ago with new ones to be put in her, but Tom passed last year and never told his wife, so I'm out 100.00 bucks.
    Not sure on antenna if I hear a price that I feel fair then I will let it go.
    $ 100.00 for silver eagle in mint condition and has a newer heavy-duty cord and has been gone through.

11. Chris Cross

Chris Cross New Member

After typing my butt off I just looked at all of the pages and feel like a fool. sorry for posting so many times.

357magnum likes this.
  12. Chris Cross

Chris Cross New Member

200.00 for the icom, i got it on 1-8-2020 and tried it for about 10-15 min and put it all back in her box, i did register her and has a 1yr warrenty. not trying to make a killing on my stuff just asking for a fair price.

357magnum likes this.
  13. Riverman

Riverman Member of Sorts

No worries, Chris.
    No one here is so thin-skinned as to be bothered by that.
    Well, maybe a few. :whistle:
    But don't worry about them. Carry on. (y)

Jim

Tokin likes this.
  14. 357magnum

357magnum Sr. Member

Welcome Chris ! No worries !:)

15. Chris Cross

Chris Cross New Member

Thanks guys, maybe I should look at the screen more often.