• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I cant believe i bought this 575-m6

groundwire

Jul 19, 2014
Well i did it and i cant believe it. I bought an astatic 575-m6 microphone for $100.
I cant believe it because im one of those guys that is like i would never spend that kind of money on a cb mic, and now look lol. Its in mint condition and i guess I got it because its a solid mic and they dont make em like that anymore. I remember having one 20yrs ago and it felt good in the hand. Somebody make me feel good about my purchase lol. OMG, $100 whew.
O well some dudes spend $150- $200 so i guess i lucked out.

I've decided if I wait my turn to spend my money, I'll never get to because there's always someone willing to spend it for me.
I've waited most of my life to spend my money, now I don't wait. I remember one time I wanted to put chrome trims on my wore out Ford ranger, only to be told we don't have the money right now, then the boy pulls up with new trims on his truck, I asked where did you get those? His response, Mom. Same scenario with a sound system, when I turned 50, I decided pee on that , I'll buy it of I want it, even if it's to much money, I'll ask forgiveness later.
Besides that , I've never once been on the rig and seen any of them slaving along beside me, I worked for that money I'm dang sure gonna spend my money. And if you're wondering the first time I spent my money didn't go over to well, but she seems to have figured out I'm finished waiting my turn.

I've decided if I wait my turn to spend my money, I'll never get to because there's always someone willing to spend it for me.
I've waited most of my life to spend my money, now I don't wait. I remember one time I wanted to put chrome trims on my wore out Ford ranger, only to be told we don't have the money right now, then the boy pulls up with new trims on his truck, I asked where did you get those? His response, Mom. Same scenario with a sound system, when I turned 50, I decided pee on that , I'll buy it of I want it, even if it's to much money, I'll ask forgiveness later.
Besides that , I've never once been on the rig and seen any of them slaving along beside me, I worked for that money I'm dang sure gonna spend my money. And if you're wondering the first time I spent my money didn't go over to well, but she seems to have figured out I'm finished waiting my turn.

Damn straight, bro. And you can retro-fit this with taller handlebars. Some nickname for them I can’t recall.

Why, you’ll thunder the neighbors awake every Saturday morning.
They’ll be the same shade of green in envy.

Uniden 510 + KL203 under seat. 108” whip.

But get the old lady the paint-matched helmet first.
Chrome buddy pegs for her. Only the best.

C209303B-AC7C-4314-87E9-75B2D767C9BE.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn straight, bro. And you can retro-fit this with taller handlebars. Some nickname for them I can’t recall.

Why, you’ll thunder the neighbors awake every Saturday morning.
They’ll be the same shade of green in envy.

Uniden 510 + KL203 under seat. 108” whip.

But get the old lady the paint-matched helmet first.
Chrome buddy pegs for her. Only the best.

View attachment 37392

I had a trail 70 from that era when I was a kid. It was pretty beat up and hard to get started, but it was a lot of fun. Reminds me of that David Allan Coe song. Panheads Forever.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.