• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I guess that I am making some kind of mistake here??

Haha yes sir, my momma would’ve slapped every bit of taste out of my mouth. You’d have to watch the movie to get the full jest of it though, it’s funny.

There’s a part where the older one ask Reese Bobby “how much you want for that weed old man?” And that was what was in my mind when I told you to “hand over them goodies old man”. Sometimes I forget that not everybody watches everything I do.

Reactions: 543_Dallas
Well I thank you for the enlightenment. I use phrases from movies all of the time and some don't get it. For example,"The grass is soo Greeen!" Guess what movie that is from, It's not a Cheech and Chong movie.

Last edited:
It was spoken by Mel Brooks as King Louie of France in "History of the World"
He had just taken a snoot full of white powder. Another line was,"It's good to be the king."

Reactions: Mudduckmobile
It was spoken by Mel Brooks as King Louie of France in "History of the World"
He had just taken a snoot full of white powder. Another line was,"It's good to be the king."

the rest of that line was "...Of course ya do it. Everybody does it. I just did it, and I'm ready to do it again..."

You and I know what "it" was.

wanna play chess?............ Knight jumps Queen! Bishop jumps Queen! Pawns jump Queen! Gangbang! Come on jump the Queen!

I think the OP was a troll. He was whining about not getting an answer to a question he did not ask. The was his first posting. At least we made it entertaining and educational!

And it was his ONLY post since joining. I think he was just testing the waters so to speak. If he doesn't soon comeback he won't be able to come back. :whistle:;)

Reactions: Tallman
52212C3A-6515-4163-BA02-4E8C1D887BEB.gif

I don't know the reference about Ricky Bobby, anyway I was just being a smart ass.
I have had too many kinfolk coming around with their hands out looking for money, property deeds, mineral rights, and account numbers and so on. They always say,"Don't you remember how close we were as kids?" Yeah buddy I remember your ass from way back!
my dad died in 79,he had a cousin in california.about an hour before we left for dads funeral that cousin called n after he went through pettin himself on the back sayin how close they were he kinda wondered if he could get dads old 1897 winchester that he got when he was 16? I gave a simple reply,hard to keep nasty words out but said you got a lotta dam gall to ask n not even here for the funeral,and if you were so closenid seen you by now and oh my name isnt ronnie either.he said your not lettin me have that shotgun? I said HELL NO BYE CLICK BUZZ

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?