• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I have a spring question

Yes the load or coil must be above roofline.
And with a disconnect idvwear itnout soon but bad leg prevents lots of climbing.

I used to silo-load barite with pneumatic tankers. Oilfield flowback control. Had a tall 367 Pete and used:

1). HD six-bolt aluminum mirror brackets holding

2). Hustler QDs which were atop

3). HD Predator antenna studs, all to hold

4) a pair of Wilson 2000s.

Tuned up the whole shebang with Robert at Clays Radio in San Antonio.

I’d take them on/off before/after Scale loading. But it was rare I’d load more than 3X daily. Often one load would be a round-trip of several days. Once daily was par.

BDA213CC-4C1D-4E26-93F5-D13F72EC6B58.jpeg 4258439F-BB0A-485C-B20C-A3E38D9D6280.jpeg
578EACCF-233A-4C27-B7C5-7DD47B15C7D6.jpeg

8FFEEE08-1666-4A4B-A645-F150E31C7A26.jpeg

I’d understand a lowly grain hauler complaining about having to remove/install 10X daily. (Brand new high-horsepower oilfield spec equipment was fun).

But a single ain’t so bad. Reach in and reach out.

The marine catalogs have lots of fold-over choices. For BIG antennas.

The Pennsylvania Porkchop Rebbe has a few custom installs and brackets for T660 & 600 somewhere on his photo album.

No reason you can’t reach to nearly 14’. Stomp mud ducks.

Last edited:
I used to silo-load barite with pneumatic tankers. Oilfield flowback control. Had a tall 367 Pete and used:

1). HD six-bolt aluminum mirror brackets holding

2). Hustler QDs which were atop

3). HD Predator antenna studs, all to hold

4) a pair of Wilson 2000s.

Tuned up the whole shebang with Robert at Clays Radio in San Antonio.

I’d take them on/off before/after Scale loading. But it was rare I’d load more than 3X daily. Often one load would be a round-trip of several days. Once daily was par.

View attachment 27353 View attachment 27354
View attachment 27355

View attachment 27357

I’d understand a lowly grain hauler complaining about having to remove/install 10X daily. (Brand new high-horsepower oilfield spec equipment was fun).

But a single ain’t so bad. Reach in and reach out.

The marine catalogs have lots of fold-over choices. For BIG antennas.

The Pennsylvania Porkchop Rebbe has a few custom installs and brackets for T660 & 600 somewhere on his photo album.

No reason you can’t reach to nearly 14’. Stomp mud ducks.

easy on sayin lowly grain hauler,i did my time in oil patch runnin a bed truck n 42 ft 4 axle float. Hard work specially settin up rigs .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.