• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I Miss....

I miss the people that worked in fast food, or truck stops or anywhere that deals with the public that said welcome to (whatever store your at) and how can I help you, or have a nice day and actually ment what they were saying. To many times nowadays I hear the words coming from their mouth, but buy their attitude and body language its obvious their heart isn't in it. They're like a bunch of emotionless robots any more. I believe people are on social media so much nowadays that they lack the social skills they need to be able to interact with a living breathing person standing in front of them.
Sorry, that was more of a rant than anything, but it gets under my skin when this happens.

I miss the people that worked in fast food, or truck stops or anywhere that deals with the public that said welcome to (whatever store your at) and how can I help you, or have a nice day and actually ment what they were saying. To many times nowadays I hear the words coming from their mouth, but buy their attitude and body language its obvious their heart isn't in it. They're like a bunch of emotionless robots any more. I believe people are on social media so much nowadays that they lack the social skills they need to be able to interact with a living breathing person standing in front of them.
Sorry, that was more of a rant than anything, but it gets under my skin when this happens.
Sing it!

There are a few around, local Mom and Pops usually have positive attitude towards their customers...those that survived the lock downs.
We live in a new world where the American dream has been squashed, hard work gets you put to the end of the line instead of the front, and if you're too smart they don't let you in colleges. Trade schools seem to have vanished and those with trades make about the same pay as fast food workers.
Hard to be happy.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.