• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I need a hookup on a new Cobra 29

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
Anyone got any connections? I need a new (in the box or untouched with all the accessories) Cobra 29.

PM me...

Best price anywhere that I've seen in years and that includes distributors is Walmart , they carry them new in the box for 98.67 + tax = about 107.00 out the door. The ad states they don't sale them in the stores and that is wrong , I've been in 3 different Walmarts the last month alone and they had them in the audio section with the car stereos in each store. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5544178

If you watch FleaBay sometimes you will see them for $80 shipped. I snagged a NIB 29 for $70 shipped a few months back.

I guess he founded what he needed ?(y) I've seen him on the Forum a few times since he posted this thread but yet has made a comment about it ? Oh well. Where's this gay truck stop Mac ? and how much are they ?

I guess he founded what he needed ?(y) I've seen him on the Forum a few times since he posted this thread but yet has made a comment about it ? Oh well. Where's this gay truck stop Mac ? and how much are they ?

Flying gay is a term of endearment for the flying J truckstops of America and you'll just have to visit your local franchise.

We have what is called the TA in Ontario Cal. maybe the same thing ? Not the place to go for anything :thumbdown: unless your a trucker looking for a pit stop or a lot lizard for comfort.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.