• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I need a little help, please,......

RT431

In the swamp
Dec 2, 2018
Nebraska
I'd like to talk to someone who resides in NW Arkansas. Have an emergency and would like a little help.
If someone could pm me I'll explain my dilemma.

Thanx!
RT431
Jason

HomerBB is up in the Fayetteville/Rogers area, or at least he used to be. Haven't seen him posting.

Hope all is ok!
Brett

HomerBB is up in the Fayetteville/Rogers area, or at least he used to be. Haven't seen him posting.

Hope all is ok!
Brett
Yeah I new he was in Arkansas, was t sure where tho.
My youngest daughter was in a small town called Waldron and needed a place to stay till I could get there to pick her up and bring her home. She is virtually homeless.
I did make it down there to get her. She's home and safe.

Yeah I new he was in Arkansas, was t sure where tho.
My youngest daughter was in a small town called Waldron and needed a place to stay till I could get there to pick her up and bring her home. She is virtually homeless.
I did make it down there to get her. She's home and safe.
Oh man, that's good you got her. Homer's a good Christian man, and I'm sure he
would've helped you out. It's crazy how easy it is for people to become homeless... hopefully you can help your daughter get back on her feet.

Brett

Reactions: RT431 and Riverman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.