• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

i passed!!!

You can PM Mole, Robb, Hamer, Sonwatcher, etc and ask to change your name to your callsign. Or, one of them may see this post and go ahead and do it (likely.)

Congrats on your new ticket. Don't rest on your laurels--study up and get your General.

Go to the Forum Help and Info fourm and post a change request and give them a day or two and it will be done.....personally it took just a couple of hours for a forum admin to do mine ;)

ok thanks. last night i was talking to a group in eaton ohio then i talked to a guy in richmond indana. i even checked into a net in northern ky. they seem pleased and happy to here me and welcomed me back to talk some more.

Welcome to the club! And like it was said, Start studying for the General. The sooner you do it the eSIER IT IS TO REMEMBER THE STUFF YOU LEArned for the tech. As some of the same type of questions are in the General test.

Congrats!! Thatta Boy!!! Now get familiar with it and get after that General and open another whole new Horizon!!! Let me know if you use 10 meters and where you wanna talk!!

Great to hear!!!! You will really enjoy it!!!Anytime you have questions, just ask, we are here to help ya

Outstanding! My first 8 days have been great. Already studying for general, and applied for a vanity sign, have my mobile semi installed, (gonna be 100%sure it's exactly where I want it), and working on a rig so I can use my HT in my home, on the deck and in my other vehicles.

Enjoy

ok i will. i have to get my 10m rig fixed first... lol. it transmits way off freq. on ssb.:censored:

but i will get on as soon as i get it fixed. for now i am just on 2m.

i am studing for my general and hope to get it soon.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.