• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I searched the site for this and did not find it IRFZ24 SiHFZ24

Mouser shows it as "844-IRFZ24PBF".

Buck apiece if you buy ten.

All the ratings have to do with using it as a switch. The specs say nothing about using it for RF.

Gotta learn how to translate the switch mode specs to RF-amplifier performance.

I hear you I feel like I am taking 2 steps back for each step forward. It is truly confusing to a shade tree electronic hack like me. LOL Right, when I think I have a clue I get confused! LOL Lucky for me I learned how to laugh at myself and most of the world while very young! LOL

Mouser shows it as "844-IRFZ24PBF".

Buck apiece if you buy ten.

All the ratings have to do with using it as a switch. The specs say nothing about using it for RF.

Gotta learn how to translate the switch mode specs to RF-amplifier performance.

http://www.vishay.com/docs/91076/sihf9530.pdf This is the IRF9530 what do you think about it? Also take a look at this one IRF9540 it is showing a dissipation of 150W's and is T-220AB package. Obviously, it is not listed for RF use.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated