• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I WISH THIS FORUM...

Needle Bender

...he thinks it's funny that I stepped in it
May 15, 2010
...separated mobile from base antenna categories.

I'd like to have the option to click on "Base Antennas" and not have to wade through a bunch of mobile antenna threads, some of which don't reveal they're about mobile antennas until after they're loaded and read, which wastes time when one's interest is in base not mobile antennas.

I suppose a general antenna forum with base and mobile subforums wouldn't be too horrible. Right now I don't see the need, but in 6 or 7 years when this place is flooded it might be nice.

Wouldn't the simple answer be to just not click on the thread that you don't want to go to?? Be it base or mobile stuff?? Or am I missing something. I usually set my page up to bring up all new and recent posts. If I need to find something else I will use the search function.
I suppose that you can never make everyone happy no matter what!! And that is the real truth. You might make some happy all the time, but you won't make all the All people happy all the time. It's just the nature of the beast.
And also we have to think about the moderators that I don't believe get paid a penny to do what they are doing behind the scenes that we don't see 99.9% of the time. I bet lots of time and effort does go into keeping things in order. More so than some may think. I'm sure if all the mods just walked away and it was left to just Moleculo, he most likely would have a rough time keeping everything in order and keep an eye on the whole forum and what is going on. But heck. I could be totally wrong. Just what I believe is the truth.
To the moderators and anyone else that take care of the site, keep up the good work. I enjoy this site and the info here.
Have made quite a few acquaintances and also some very good friends as well!!
73 and God Bless All
222 Daytona Bch., FL.

Have you seen how people are acting?

Do you really expect for people to put thought into something? Or think even?

I am kidding of course, but only to a point.

Reactions: Needle Bender
LOL, summa you'ze guyz had me bustin' up :D

OK, what about a small tag at the beginning of the topic heading distinguishing <mobile> or <base> antenna to be selected upon entering the title when starting a new thread?

Reactions: midnight special

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated