• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Icom ic718 new $200.00 selling on Ebay

Check this out . Is this a scam or a great bargain. IC718/ Ham Antenna Tape /& Chart. Bundle.
Screenshot_20220707-134205_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220707-134150_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220707-134119_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220707-134109_eBay.jpg

Wonder what shipping from Sri Lanka costs?
It says,FREE shipping but I bet you would never see the radio & them being where they are you will never see your money again either.If it sounds to good it usually is.I'd bet more than the price of the radio that it's nothing more than a SCAM.

SIX-SHOOTER
W4KVW

If you search E-Bays completed listings for Icom 718 you can see this auction has ended at $200. Something must be up though, when you click on it a message says the listing is missing.

Good Morning, my name is John Smiths, ambassador to the province of Slowjamastan , 1.3 million dollars has been deposited in your name at the National Bank of Idoosyou, all you need to do to claim it is send us your bank account number , Social Security number and password......

Un-huh

Jeff
hotdam we gonna be rich now. we already rich daddy,remember that movie?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated