• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

"idiot" blocking up ch 19.

Anyone hear a certain ass blocking up ch 19 lately? 2 days straight, nothing but his ramblings... What a psycho.
I'm from the "old school" and I leave 19 to the truckers and travelers. If you listen to that guy for more than one minute, he's got your attention and he loves it because he is looking for attention. I don't understand why he picks on 19.

Reactions: nbsr and Rwb
About 10 to 15 years ago when I was driving my mini van with 2 big coil antennas and my radio use to put out 7w I use to dead key on 19 and lot of kill the jerks on 19.

There use to be a guy on 19 every Friday he would pay his harmonica on and off for 4 hrs. There was ago guy that use to spew Alex Jones level political garage. Also there a local trucker drive they tried to troll everyone. There use to be a lady at a truck stop about 2.5 mile north of downtown Houston every 20 min or so she would advertise her truck wash she would even advertise when it was pouring down raining. When I was within 2 to 3 miles of her I use to dead key for 3 to 5 min.

This post will most likely be removed. However, whoever did this needs recognized. I have not laughed so hard in a while.

I believe this was mentioned before? Does the Greatest CB Radio Technician in this Galaxy have his devote followers playing prerecorded channel 19 radio shows in random parts of the country. It will appear as Captain Golden Screwdriver is reaching out and locking down Channel 19, with his secretly modified, but still appearing a stock, Strykers however is is just a Watergate being played on the air in Harrisburg, PA, Columbus, OH, Tampa, FL, Spokane, WA, etc.

I believe this was mentioned before? Does the Greatest CB Radio Technician in this Galaxy have his devote followers playing prerecorded channel 19 radio shows in random parts of the country. It will appear as Captain Golden Screwdriver is reaching out and locking down Channel 19, with his secretly modified, but still appearing a stock, Strykers however is is just a Watergate being played on the air in Harrisburg, PA, Columbus, OH, Tampa, FL, Spokane, WA, etc.

That's exactly what is happening. Or, it used to happen. I don't know if it still does. They had their schedules crossed up one day and I heard him on 19AM and 38LSB at the same time talking about different things.

It's so childish at him hogging Channel 19 in this manner. I can remember my dad telling me and I cannot recall how many times, when in let's say 1979. Do not talk on Channel 19, Truck Drivers use that for work. Talk on another channel. Little kids were not supposed to being using the CB away. "Talk to your friends on another channel, not Channel 19."

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated