• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

"idiot" blocking up ch 19.

It's so childish at him hogging Channel 19 in this manner. I can remember my dad telling me and I cannot recall how many times, when in let's say 1979. Do not talk on Channel 19, Truck Drivers use that for work. Talk on another channel. Little kids were not supposed to being using the CB away. "Talk to your friends on another channel, not Channel 19."
There's no rule but there are a few of us that still believe in common courtesy. Not bogart it at least...

The day i posted about him getting evicted was the last day i heard him. He was low on signal and modulation crappy. He was complaining that he was transmitting from under a metal roof and "things aren't going well for me" is what i remember him saying.

I've been home sick with the coof for the last week and haven't felt much like being out of bed let alone sitting in the shack listening to all that noise. I turn the radio on when im taking care of daily chores morning and evening . Maybe im just lucky that i havent heard $1.63 the "I can't afford a campsite" deadbeat in the desert hahahaha, poor little feller

I've been home sick with the coof for the last week and haven't felt much like being out of bed let alone sitting in the shack listening to all that noise. I turn the radio on when im taking care of daily chores morning and evening . Maybe im just lucky that i havent heard $1.63 the "I can't afford a campsite" deadbeat in the desert hahahaha, poor little feller
ya'll should help him out,let him park in your back yard so he can blank out lites like chebby chases christmas flic when they plugged the rv in

Now if we could only get rid of the vile scum-bag dope heads Skybanger(N7END), Super Dave (AE5QJ)aka Sheriff Bob aka Delta Tango 306 and W979 (W7ZFG) off of 38 LSB it would be great ! These idiots are sometimes way worse than mr. window licker.

The number or operators in the SW Penna have fallen of a great deal in past 10 years. Mainly due to decline in health and people passing. At times I do miss someone hogging a channel. A case of beer was normally involved in the process. I always joke that Apple should have included a safety on text messaging apps that is an additional check box to be marked with questions such as "Are you entirely sober? Are you sending pictures of your anatomy?" It's sad that Astatic or Palomar had never introduced the Breathalyzer CB Microphone. The Astatic 638 CB for Chrome Breathalyzer. It would have the old Nynex telephone cord with a Breathalyzer built into the mic body. Simple instructions, flip the switch on CB radio and Call, "AAAMMM IIIII DDDDRRUUNNK" on any open channel. Notice the instruction would read an open channel, and not Channel 19.

Last edited:
Reactions: nbsr and Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated