• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

If you like Jeff Gordon, you will love this.

i wana know where they got an 09 camaro(2010 was first year back),, and when did they start putting cup holders on the dash, and why a V6 auto trans car

Seriously guys; It's not good to hate................lol

I don't hate the guy but ANY average driver could win races and championships in the 24 and 48 cars. Johnson and Gordon were under achievers in the BGN division....Johnson more so.
Jeffy could bump another driver into the wall but do it to him and he'll throw his helmut and purse at them.
Rick Hendrick is the George Steinbrenner of Nascar........championships bought and paid for.
Put Gordon and Johnson on a struggling team and they will struggle just like everyone else.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363197085.661159.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
That salesman should have been tipped off right away, Gordon's mullet was not regulation length for buying a Camaro.

There's quite a few non mullet wearing men that have a new Camaro around here. I just do not like that body style at all. The Challenger is 100x better appealing visually.

There's quite a few non mullet wearing men that have a new Camaro around here. I just do not like that body style at all. The Challenger is 100x better appealing visually.

I agree. The Challenger looks nice and resembles the 1970 Challenger quite nicely.
I would have hoped GM would have made a retro 1969 Camaro, then I would consider buying one being that is the hottest looking Camaro ever made.
Going through a set of $1500 19" tires every 2 years would be painful too.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.