• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I'M LOOKING FOR A FEW 40 CH. SSB BASE STATIONS - !!!!

Retro CB Guy

Jun 22, 2014
Howdy everyone, Yeah I've gotten back into CBing this year and found myself enjoying life alot with my return to my beloved CB hobby and shooting some DX. I've aquited some deluxe base stations but still looking for a small number of them but always open to checking out a few more depending on the make and model and how it looks and performs. Currently I'm still searching out the TRS Challenger 1400 SSB 40 channel deluxe bast CB, a GE deluxe CB Superbase and any other out there that is comparible that I don't already have and appeals to me on everything. Okay thanks for this forum so I can get the word out some !!

(Jaguar) unit 64 Hoosier state back reading the mail . . .

Jim

Attachments

• 600.JPG
    600.JPG
    356.6 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: 1 person

Update on my base stations for this post...

Hi folks, I just won an auction for the GE Superbase and finally get a chance to check it out and hopefully it won't be a drag and all goofed up. I took a chance but the seller has been on eBay for a while and mantains 100% so even though he couldn't test it properly it came from a retired man who kept it well from the looks of it and so heres to hoping all the hype won't go to wayside and it will be a great addition to my collection. If anybody has any positive feedback they wanna share regarding this radio I'd like to hear it...

73's comming soon from my GE Superbase - Jim

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 130
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 130
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 131
  • MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: 1 person
IF YOU'VE HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH A GE SUPERBASE

You will have to send me a private message according to the no reply here setup !! Anyways, thanks for looking and taking any time to share with me
and it does mean alot if you do share as I do read all replys and messages.

THANKS - Jim

I'm really starting to think that those TRS Challenger 1400 SSB base 40 channel CB's are extremely rare. Very difficult to find one to buy.

Howdy everyone, Yeah I've gotten back into CBing this year and found myself enjoying life alot with my return to my beloved CB hobby and shooting some DX. I've aquited some deluxe base stations but still looking for a small number of them but always open to checking out a few more depending on the make and model and how it looks and performs. Currently I'm still searching out the TRS Challenger 1400 SSB 40 channel deluxe bast CB, a GE deluxe CB Superbase and any other out there that is comparible that I don't already have and appeals to me on everything. Okay thanks for this forum so I can get the word out some !!

(Jaguar) unit 64 Hoosier state back reading the mail . . .

Jim

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.