• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Imax 2000 cracked right out of the damn box!

What rotten luck. Contact the seller to see if the ones he has in stock are damaged and tell him you are still not satisfied. Then turn around and file a claim with eBay. Your claim is still with the seller because he sold you damaged product. If you want all your money back, you can get it. Tell them you are not paying shipping either. This is what I would do.

What rotten luck. Contact the seller to see if the ones he has in stock are damaged and tell him you are still not satisfied. Then turn around and file a claim with eBay. Your claim is still with the seller because he sold you damaged product. If you want all your money back, you can get it. Tell them you are not paying shipping either. This is what I would do.
I did claim it and got a full refund and got to keep the antenna to boot.
But I still need to get a undamaged one.
https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Archiv...SA-now-what/m-p/396884/highlight/true#M188731
With a GSP item claim citing damage in transit there is no need to return anything, you can keep the defective item and get a 100% refund, so you should come out a little ahead.

Do not expect the seller to do anything, there is nothing they can or should do. The GSP policy with damaged items is to simply pay up. No one checks, and nothing is returned.

I have never heard anyone around here having any problems with an Imax 2000. It is a shame when a simplistic antenna has a QC issue. Maybe the factory needs to reduce the children's work schedule from 16 hr days to 12.........then they have an extra 4 hours to make Trump ties and shirts.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.