• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

In need of a Aircommand Superscope 1040 CB Radio & 148F

Retro CB Guy

Jun 22, 2014
Hi I'm putting the word out I'm looking for a Aircommand Superscope 1040 CB Radio 40 channel AM base station in good to mint cosmetic condition !! If you have one you can part with or know of someone for sure that does please let me know and send me a private message ... This is a sample photo of one.

I'm also considering a Cobra 148F unit !

Okay let me asap please, Retro

$_57 (1).JPG $_57 (3).JPG $_57.JPG
Hi I'm putting the word out I'm looking for a Aircommand Superscope 1040 CB Radio 40 channel AM base station in good to mint cosmetic condition !! If you have one you can part with or know of someone for sure that does please let me know and send me a private message ... This is a sample photo of one.

This is the picture of 1 on ebay

I am good to go now at this point and turning this radio into a custom job....

Thanks everyone, Retro 73's

Yepper I know about this one, just that it's a bit pricey... But who knows how this will go but thanks - 73's Retro
I have one of these CB's looks to be cleaner then the one in the photos

Reactions: Retro CB Guy

148f cobra on craigslist Tulsa aircommand craigslist Detroit mi

I have one

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated