• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

inside pics of transformerless 3 tuber .....look,look......

fnkycoldmedina

May 18, 2005
pa
mvc266x4ax.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8768/mvc267x3ug.jpg
mvc268x9tg.jpg

sorry about the side to side pics .dont know how to correct that .if a mod can correct it be my guest.hey nomad radio...no slow blow fuse in here .tubes have 80%written on them ....still gets 500 pep swing ....wonder what 100%tubes would do??31js6 tubes .........and hey nomad...this is a 3 tuber not a 4 like you been saying .you must have missed that from the start .so is this a hall of fame amplifier?lol........if ya think so a mod can move all my pics over there ...from both my posts ...enjoy looking....

between my son n me we spent 600.00 dollars at a ladies house in the poconos.should have seen the mint saturn base the kid bought.i bought this amp,2 night eagle mics,a tup9 sssb 10da mic ...mint,a dual needle meter..reads swr n 2000 watts rms,mint echomax 2000....had to leave some stuff behind befor i got slapped...lol.....5/8 wave on the roof,2 cobra mobiles,a uniden mobile,abc 150,2 power supplies,a superstar d104 style mic new,she had a mint klv1000 but it was sold ....all the stuff was mint...........and she said we missed alot of the good stuff...lmao...holy cow i could just imagine........

Hey FCM,
It looks legit on the inside, but I still recommend a good, stout ground on the chassis, one way or another.

Pretty sure they still have a trialware version of Phot Resizer for download at www.showyourphotos.com

It will adjust a jpg file down to the desired size. Depending on the viewer's screen resolution, shrinking the width to under 800 pixels should fix the "spillover" problem.

Any more than about 100 or 120 Watts peak apiece from those tubes is all you should hope for. Much more than that is usually hard on them. The Henry-Tempo/Yaesu FT-200/101 radios that use the 6-Volt version of that tube only get about half that much per tube.

Proof's in the pudding. If the tubes' plates don't cherry before you unkey, they're probably okay. Any sign of a dull red or brighter glow on the gray plate structure inside is a warning that suicide is just around the corner.

Sounds like that trip to the Poconos paid off, big time.

nomadradio said:
It will adjust a jpg file down to the desired size.
Depending on the viewer's screen resolution, shrinking the width to under 800 pixels should fix the "spillover" problem.
There is also, a mod for the phpBB forums that does this, automatically. Very easy to install and works great.

Rich

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.