• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Interesting find!

Notice how the bidders names and feedbacks are kept private....red flags flying again.
Ebay is going to the sh*t hole with tactics like this. It was only a couple of weeks ago I reported a seller because of obvious shill bidding going on. What do they do ... now its totally blind bidding and the seller can scam/shill so much more easier than before. Great improvement. :headbang

I never could trust ebay and paypal, too easy for a sneaky shyster to scam people through that.

i always buy brand new

It's a 19 GTL from the 1980s.......there was never an export version of the 19.

thats one of the versions we had in the uk, factory AM/FM, some were AM only.

Here is a better image that clearly shows the mode switch.

cobra19gtlamfm.jpg

Gee,.................. I'm almost tempted to bid on his ICOM pig keychain thingy

I never seen one or heard of one like that. I stand corrected as usual. :cry:
I owned a 19 GTL once and it was a pretty fair talker for a cheap radio. Seems the UK guys get all the good stuff.

Yeah them Brits are the fashionistas of cb radio but are no longer allowed to use the AM mode over there due to the Paki cab drivers oh and the queen says so too.;)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.