• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Intro.

cwk

May 15, 2012
South Central Pa.
My name is Bill I just wanted to say that I like this site. I hang around on a few others but when I need to rresearch or just loaf WWDX seems to be place that is comfy and non judgemental - laid back. My radio experience started in the 1960's as a curious child and a funny thing it's still here with me today. My education is at best limited from a formal stand point ( 9th grade to be exact) but I never met a good book or papaer I didn't like. I did a little IT school when I worked for some of the big places like Amazon, Ulta etc...Always something new to learn. I love all aspects of radio, be it Amatuer, CB, or Freeband from DC to Daylight. There is always something new to play with and learn.

Bill

Welcome to the site - glad you like it. You touched on some of the qualities that has kept this site going for as long as it has - and hopefully will for a long time to come.

Reactions: cwk
Welcome to the site - glad you like it. You touched on some of the qualities that has kept this site going for as long as it has - and hopefully will for a long time to come.
Thank you. I was just looking through some old pictures from when some friends invited me to a television transmitter site. God, the tubes!! Water cooled in Contenental Amps 3" coaxial lines with I think Argon pumped through. Im trying to see if I can scan them and post for general intrest. It was the old WJAL site. Then again, Im tickeled by some of the old board recivers that actually worked. lol.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.