• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

IRLP

9mmMick

Mar 29, 2014
Hi,
For days now I've been trying to get my mind wrapped around IRLP.
To be specific, I'm trying to hook to the WIN system.
I'm In Reno, so I have to go through an IRLP node to talk on it.
So this what I understand so far...
1. I find a repeater with an IRLP node.
2. I hit 73 on my HT too disconnect it from anything else after making sure it's not being used.
3. Now...I key in a node number to a repeater that has IRLP and on the WIN network OR do I key in a reflector number? (9100 to be exact)
4. Can I stay on it and monitor it for awhile or should I disconnect right after I use it?
Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

1. I find a repeater with an IRLP node.
2. I hit 73 on my HT too disconnect it from anything else after making sure it's not being used.
4. Can I stay on it and monitor it for awhile or should I disconnect right after I use it?

That's probably best asked of the node owner --> IRLP Summary Page Click on the node number and the contact info will come up.

The rest of it you should be able to find on Shorty's site --> IRLP

This is just my guess as I don't mess with IRLP. I do however have a D-Star node and wouldn't be too hip to turning on the radio and finding someone having their way with it that hadn't asked first.

Just my $0.02...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.