• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is "Custom CB Radios" Still In Business?

Doug's custom CB shop. I believe he is still open. Might be busy. I'm sure he'll get back to you. I've emailed him and he has responded it might have been a fees days but he did respond to my email.

Read this, straight from Custom CB Shop.

New Policy.. All Support will be done by email please send inquories to: sales@customcbradios.com or service@customcbradios.com

Robb is 110% correct the phone number doesn't work. But from reading the above I would say give him some time to respond s he is most like to busy working on radios and not reading emails all day. JMO.
Doug does good work from all the radios I've seen and heard. My brother in law has 4 or 5 radios he bought from Doug and all perform well and aren't snipped and clipped!

Reactions: hotrod
Lots of other very qualified shops available:

RADIOSHOPSUPPLY.COM
Ramona, CA
(760) 440-0125

"The Radio Shop"
4045 E Guasti Rd
Ontario CA
Chris Holland
909-390-5056
Thank you Robb. I was going to have a local "Snake" guy work on my radio, but he won't install the RFX-85 because he says it's a waste of time.
The radio is going in my 1971 C-20 pick-up which I only use on our hobby farm & I don't want to have all kinds of amps & stuff in it. Also, with the fuel tank behind the seat, space is @ a premium.

Dont understand why people send radios to people who you can't reach by phone, don't answer their emails, and don't have a set physical location to easily reach them. Good way to lose a radio. None of those guys are so amazing that it worth that much trouble just to get ahold of them

Reactions: lenny and unit_399
Dont understand why people send radios to people who you can't reach by phone, don't answer their emails, and don't have a set physical location to easily reach them. Good way to lose a radio. None of those guys are so amazing that it worth that much trouble just to get ahold of them

Doug is an honest hard working quality radio tech that is anal about each radio or amplifier he works on. He's a one man show, people that buy from him understand this.

Reactions: 222DBFL
That's what I've read 9C1Driver and after losing a mint Robyn T-240D & a Varmint 350 to thieves I met on this site, I decided I better go with the man/woman with the best reputation I could find.

That's what I've read 9C1Driver and after losing a mint Robyn T-240D & a Varmint 350 to thieves I met on this site, I decided I better go with the man/woman with the best reputation I could find.

First time I'm reading about the loss of your equipment. That's a bummer. By Whom?

It's been so long, I can't remember the guy's name who jacked my Varmint. It was in pretty poor condition anyway.
Freecell burned my Robyn.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.