• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is everyone dead at the rci factory or what

Strange thing is..... they're bringing in a new radio (rci9x) while lots of others manufactured by them aren't making landfall. Almost as if ignoring others in their lineup as well as the ones they make for galaxy, connex etc. They're playing a strange game that's for sure

I may not have a choice though as I see copper is out as are most retailers and anyone else is more than the 20 buck premium bells is charging over copper.

I have no idea where such an odd idea would even come from, but it wouldn't do any good. Ranger makes 10m exports not CBs lol

That was sarcasm but I guess it was missed by those more illustrious than myself.

Well, in all honesty I cant say I know you well enuf to call it sarcasm ... or anything else for that matter. Illustrious .... not me.The way I see it, what part of our lives are they not trying to track in one way or another. Mobile phone ... they can follow you right down the highway .... mobile radio probably not so much, right now. Odd idea .... I don't know ...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.