• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is everyone dead at the rci factory or what

groundwire

Jul 19, 2014
Almost all dealers are out of most galaxy 10m radios and rci radios. They all say they dont know when they will get new stock in. One dealer told me that ranger has gone silent and is not communicating with their dealers, and all they said was the covid 19 has ravaged their manufacturing plants. Unreal, i cant get the new radios that i want.

Can’t get ammunition either.

Just coincidence.

Assault on Texas via weather disrupted big truck repair parts supply chain.

More coincidence.

President Trump in his CPAC speech mentioned price of diesel soon hitting $5.00/gl and higher.

Pesky, pesky coincidence.

If you wanna think about it that way then uh oh. In your listed order: they cant communicate, they cant defend themselves, they cant escape. Creepy

Not just radios, IKEA is out of a ton of stuff too I found out today. The factories I deal with for work in China are way behind schedule and are having trouble catching up, the biggest issue though right now is there aren’t enough container ships to bring the goods over.

They are backordered on items at RSC's for a couple major hardware stores out here.
And I have seen several references to lack of shipping containers too.
I am sure that there is going to be a wait for some of these guys untill they can get assembly back up due to the pandemic.

Jeff

Almost all dealers are out of most galaxy 10m radios and rci radios. They all say they dont know when they will get new stock in. One dealer told me that ranger has gone silent and is not communicating with their dealers, and all they said was the covid 19 has ravaged their manufacturing plants. Unreal, i cant get the new radios that i want.
Same with Stryker and Anytone.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated