• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

is it possible to increase ssb output on the Tram D201

Thanks for the download information. i have downloaded the d201 stuff and the d201a diagram to see if it has anything useful.

Is this a 23-channel D201 that has the tubes mounted mostly on two big circuit boards?

Bennie got the files a bit scrambled. CB Tricks has the previous version with VOX.

Has the 40-channel D201A.

But the circuit-board 23-channel D201 file got misplaced somehow. I would bet that it's in the site's file database, but the file pointer on the web page's hyperlink is the wrong one.

Maybe.

Either way, a proper schemo for that version of the radio ain't there.

Trust me, I'm still deeply grateful for all the stuff that IS on that site.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Im really grateful for the info on that site too. yes, this is the D201 23 channel with the tubes on the receive and the audio boards. except for v700 driver and v701 final.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated