• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

is there a reason why

well thanks for the thought hooked. I'm glad you could at least hear me a bit, maybe I'll catch you on there another time, the band died right out though I did move up through the frequencies and made one more contact in puerto rico but He started fading out as soon as we made contact only talked long enough to give callsigns and receive readings. I said 73's quickly because I could tell I was losing him.

I'm going to give hamming a break for a few hours, I'll be back on 28.3500 at 3 or 3:30 ESTdepending on how the video gaming is going. you know I can't quit whilst on a roll.

never tried this before,..... lets see if it works

QSO/SWL real time lists - NA - 28

I "spotted" you on the cluster

yep,.. it did work! I wasn't sure if i could post a live link on here

when you select the MAP function instead of the written listing,..... there you are on one end of the red line (sporatic E) and me on the other end.

btw, this is a good cluster for the high bands,.... you can tailor the VISUAL MAP for just the bands you are interested in.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.