• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

is there anyone on here?

rfoverlord

guardian of freedom
Jun 1, 2005
daegaba system
with all the supposed hams on here i would think that this are would get a little more use. So how about it is there anone else playing with the sat. radio. otherwise the moderators might as well delete this section and save some bandwidth.

I have always wanted to work the satalittes but, haven't gotten around to it yet. I have downloaded a tracking program on my PDA called Pocket Sat+ and once I get my portable radio package put together, I am going to by one of those Arrow Sat. antennas. I will help to contribute as things progress

I have an interest in it. I just have to dig in to the "how to's". I don't know anyone that has said they do it as that would be nice to talk to someone that has some hands on experience. So I'll do some research.

well, i'm slowly building my equipment up. some day i'll get the mobile finished so i can concentrate on the base. a little at a time i guess, 3 towers now couple of new 2mtr. 70cm. beams and lots of new coax

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.