• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is X Force using magic pills?

My friend, You should know that everything in the 11 meter band market is simply just that-----------MAGICAL!!!! Defying the laws of physics with power meters being sold in this market that up performance even more and take it one huge step further in helping the radio setup just CRUSH the laws of physics!!

Reactions: 3 people
My friend, You should know that everything in the 11 meter band market is simply just that-----------MAGICAL!!!! Defying the laws of physics with power meters being sold in this market that up performance even more and take it one huge step further in helping the radio setup just CRUSH the laws of physics!!

We don't need no stinking laws of physics when we have Dosy!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
But was it modified to run nine 3-500ZG's ? LOL Anyone remember seeing that on Ebay? I can't find a picture of it right now as I am at work on my phone but what. POS it was.

It will do the watts...the question is though on how many channels at once!

Remember the wattmeter measures watts it doesn't care where they are going.

Only true way is to us a spectral analysis scope.

This will show the wattage as well as the frequency the said watts on on.

I have seen one is use and it is a a great unit.

Costs upwards of $25,000 though..maybe more now this was a dozen years back.

Believe it or not a CB repair shop used one down in the Ontario area of So Cal. It has since closed.

Reactions: 1 person
Which of those amps can do 200-300W unmodulated AM carrier?
Mike

Throw 10 watts or more key into a 2 pill comp class c amp and they all will do over 200 watts carrier power. I would not run over 100 watts key using a 2 pill amp.
To get 580 watts peak from a 2 pill you would need to run 16 volts but make sure you stock up on 2879s first.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.