• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

It's fun and functional

Brother DXer

226 - west Texas (WDX-226)
Aug 20, 2022
Texas
20221012_213658.jpg

Well, keeping that desk clean is a battle!! You should see it when I'm not taking a pic. And also, I don't have half of the equipment you do. Brother, you've got some gear!! And I envy That!!!! Hahahaha...

You do know that it's a "Major Award"? Hahaha.. :)
So me and my two sons had a tradition of watching the 24 hour marathon of Christmas Story every year. I'm not sure where she found it, but my sweet wife and my sons bought this for me on Father's day about 10 years ago.It came already packed full of great memories. And you’re right, it is a prized possession.

Well, keeping that desk clean is a battle!! You should see it when I'm not taking a pic. And also, I don't have half of the equipment you do. Brother, you've got some gear!! And I envy That!!!! Hahahaha...
Been collecting since the early 80's...and I can't seem to part with anything. Every-time I want to sell a radio, or anything else, once I start playing with it to check functionality...it stays. It's a sickness

Hahaha... Yes, it's definitely a sickness. Me and @undertaker are always talking about this. We both have a hard time with buying all of the new toys. And I understand not wanting to get rid of anything.

My power supply is a Pyle PSL642X sitting under the desk. As far as whats on the shelves, too much to list :) Top shelf is mostly test equip except for the power supply, speaker and tuner for the IC735.

Reactions: Brother DXer

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated