• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

IT'S SPRING TIME IN OKLAHOMA

G-Golly Wally

WDX 719 SE Oklahoma
Nov 5, 2008
Southeastern Oklahoma
20230226_214235.jpg

Tornado warnings in Oklahoma, still West of me but tracking Northeast. Hopefully they stay north of me. Nope as I was typing they spotted another cell Southwest of me tracking Northeast towards Northern Pittsburgh County. That's pretty much my home 20. I'm where the little red dot is. Gotta love spring time in Oklahoma :cool:

Screenshot_20230226_221838_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Wally,
Hope you dodged the bad stuff. Just got 45 mph winds and a little rain here in Wichita Falls, TX. Looked like it was going to be much worse.

Eldorado, how was it in Amarillo? Appeared you might have gotten hit pretty hard.

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
Wally,
Hope you dodged the bad stuff. Just got 45 mph winds and a little rain here in Wichita Falls, TX. Looked like it was going to be much worse.

Eldorado, how was it in Amarillo? Appeared you might have gotten hit pretty hard.
The storm weakened before it got to us thankfully. We just had strong winds with rain and lightning. I need to get a storm shelter for this place, sooner or later we'll probably need it. We've lived our entire lives within the same 70 mile radius, we've had some close calls but luckily I've never been in a Tornado. My wife on the other hand drove right into the middle of one as a teenager, she end up getting out of her car and running into the only building that sustained substantial damage to take shelter :ROFLMAO: luckily she wasn't injured or worse.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.