• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

jessiejamesdallas

Got that right on the mess! Had almost "Zero" conditions on my end today. Could hear a few, and a few trying to get back to me....but everything just sounded like Mush-N-my recive! :( For as that goe's...even channel 19 wasnt much better, had a hard time talkin to the "afternoon croud" also on the way home!

Maybe it will pick back up this weekend....

Hit 603 in nothern Saskatchewan, thats a new direction to RX!
Alaska was comin' in like a local, got to BS'in at the refreshment stand and didn't get back in time. Then the thunder storms started movin' in :bounce 444/ Western Oregon mobile Wavin'

hey 420 i think i have made contact with ya a couple of times now. at least it seems right. ya have 123 upper peninsula of michigan operator sam. think we talked yesterday and maybe a couple of nights ago.. but not sure

123michigan said:
hey 420 i think i have made contact with ya a couple of times now. at least it seems right. ya have 123 upper peninsula of michigan operator sam. think we talked yesterday and maybe a couple of nights ago.. but not sure

I am sure I have talked to ya out there a few times in the last few weeks. There is a 420 down the road from me, so I go by 422.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.