1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Jogunn V-series

Discussion in 'CB Antennas' started by edfiero, Jun 2, 2020.

1. edfiero

edfiero Member

I am aware that Jogunn publishes garbage for the gain and performance numbers. However I am interested in how their V Series antenna works.

What do they mean when they say this antenna is dual polarity or circular polarity? Can it really talk to someone is transmitting horizontal and someone who is transmitting vertically at the same time without seriously compromising the receive on either??

I like the design of the antenna in that there is no elements down below the boom, (just like mounting a yagi horizontally) but with the possible added benefit of still allowing good communication to those those who are on verticals.

Ignoring the over hyped gain numbers, and the fact that this is an expensive antenna, what is everyone's take on how this antenna performs?

2. Road Squawker

Road Squawker Sr. Member

Their ads are Bull Sh@@t.

"....The V SERIES Antennas have a single feed line which transmits circular polarity..."

NOT!
    and this one too
    "...The SUPER AUDIO Antennas...extremely high levels of audio."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

n8fgb likes this.
  3. Marconi

Marconi Usually if I can hear em' I can talk to em'.

Should work just about as good as a Yagi. The V antenna is either horizontal or vertical, and has to be re-positioned (rotated sideways) to change polarity. Takes a special Azimuth/Elevation rotor to make the polarity change automatic. Very expensive setup + the antenna.

IMO, if the V antenna is setup correctly, it performs about as good as a regular yagi that is setup correctly.

Advertising (AD) = a deception

What antenna are you using?